Royal Caribbean International has announced details on its 2018/19 season from the U.S.
- Adventure of the Seas will homeport in the Northeast, for the first time since her debut. Sailing from Bayonne, New Jersey, the ship will offer seven-night sailings to The Bahamas, New England and Canada. In autumn, the ship will offer three 10- and 11-night cruises to Quebec, Canada. For the winter season, Adventure of the Seas will reposition to Fort Lauderdale offering six- and eight-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises.
- Allure of the Seas will offer seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises year-round from Miami.
- Anthem of the Seas will continue to sail year-round from Bayonne, New Jersey. The ship will offer a diverse series of five- to 12-night itineraries to Bermuda and the Caribbean and seven-night itineraries to The Bahamas. For the autumn season, Anthem of the Seas will offer nine-night itineraries to Canada and New England.
- Brilliance of the Seas will sail from Tampa in the winter, offering five-night Western Caribbean cruises.
- Enchantment of the Seas will offer short three- and four-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas, year-round.
- Explorer of the Seas will offer seven-night cruises to scenic Alaska, from Seattle.
- Grandeur of the Seas will continue to offer a variety of cruises from Baltimore, including nine-night itineraries to The Bahamas and 12-night itineraries to the Southern Caribbean in the winter. In the summer, Grandeur of the Seas will offer nine-night cruises to Canada and New England, plus five-night getaways to Bermuda.
- Harmony of the Seas will continue to sail year-round seven-night Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale, switching from Saturday to Sunday departures for the winter.
- Independence of the Seas will offer four- and five-night cruises to the Western Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale in the winter.
- Jewel of the Seas will homeport in San Juan for the winter, offering seven-night Southern Caribbean cruises.
- Liberty of the Seas will continue with its year-round deployment from Galveston in Texas, offering seven-night Mexico and Western Caribbean itineraries.
- Majesty of the Seas will offer three- and four-night getaways to The Bahamas from Port Canaveral.
- Navigator of the Seas will sail five- and nine-night Southern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Miami throughout the winter season.
- Oasis of the Seas will continue year-round seven-night itineraries from Port Canaveral.
- Radiance of the Seas will sail seven- and nine-night itineraries between Seward and Vancouver.
- Rhapsody of the Seas will sail round-trip seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries out of Tampa in the winter.
- Serenade of the Seas will homeport in Boston for September and October, offering seven-night itineraries to Canada and New England and seven-night itineraries to Bermuda. She will then reposition to Ft. Lauderdale for longer winter holidays sailing the majestic waters of the Southern and Eastern Caribbean on 10- and 11-night itineraries.
- Symphony of the Seas will offer year-round seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from Royal Caribbean’s new state-of-the-art terminal in Miami from November 2018.
- Vision of the Seas will offer short four- and five-night Western Caribbean getaways from Galveston in Texas.
Royal Caribbean’s Alaska itineraries will be the first to go on sale tomorrow, Thursday, March 16, followed by Southern U.S. sailings on Friday. Royal Caribbean’s Northern U.S. sailings are set to go on sale in two weeks time on Thursday, March 30.
Latest posts by Jordan Bailey (see all)
- BREAKING: MSC Magnifica Hits Quayside In Civitavecchia - 18th April 2017
- Island Hopping With Celestyal Cruises: Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review - 17th April 2017
- Former Carnival Jubilee Heading For Scrap Yard - 16th April 2017