Let's be friends!
If you're interested in collaborating with Cruise Capital, we'd love for you to get in touch!
We love working with other travel professionals and brands. Whether it's a press trip/event, sponsored posts and advertisements, social media campaigns, competitions and giveaways, or if you want to speak to our cruise expert, Jordan for an article or television interview, get in touch and we'll discuss further! If you want us to send you our Media Pack, with more details, let us know too.
Jordan Bailey – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordan Bailey – +44 (o) 7922986103
(If unavailable, please leave a voicemail and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible)
Jordan Bailey, 224 Richmond House, Terminus Terrace, Southampton, Hampshire, UK, SO14 3PN.
The majority of our readers are English speaking and live in the UK, with a large percentage coming from the North West, Yorkshire and the South Coast. A large percentage of our readers also come from the US and Germany. Our website is popular with millennials and 25-40 year olds.
Get in touch!
- Cruise Capital is one of the top 50 cruise blogs in the world as ranked by FeedSpot.
- We are content partners for The Cruise Show 2017
- We are sponsors of The QE2 Story forum's 50th Anniversary conference, celebrating the launch of the QE2, taking place on 22nd September 2017 at Clydebank Town Hall.
- 7 Must-See Historic Sites Along The Rhône (Emerald Waterways)
- Island Hopping With Celestyal Cruises: Celestyal Olympia Cruise Review (Celestyal Cruises)
- Supplied footage for cruise ship pollution film (The One Show)
- Marco Polo cruise ship stops off at Portland Port (Dorset Echo)
- My Favourite Cruise Blogs (Cruising Isn’t Just For Old People)
- Cruise Ship’s Horn Gets Stuck on Blast…Funny Fail (gCaptain)
- Cruise Bloggers Share Their Favourite Ports Of Call (Explore With Ed)
- Cruise Industry Research Report (Blueshift Research)
- Remembering QE2: 50 Years Since The Queen Of The Seas Was Launched (The QE2 Story)
- Magellan Cruise Ship Review (ROL Cruise)
- Ocean Cruising Stalwart, Jennie Bond, Discovers The Appeal Of River Cruises (ROL Cruise)
- Top 4 Things To See In Stavanger (Cruising Excursions)
- TowelWizz: Your Must-Have Cruise Accessory (TowelWizz)
- Aurora Ship Tour Review (P&O Cruises)
- Astor Ship Tour Review (Transocean Tours)
- Viking Sea Ship Tour Review (Viking Cruises)
- Braemar Ship Tour Review (Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines)
- AIDAprima Ship Tour Review (AIDA Cruises)
- Ovation of the Seas Ship Tour Review (Royal Caribbean International)
- Costa Luminosa Ship Tour Review (Costa Cruises)
- Minerva Ship Tour Review (Swan Hellenic)
- Voyager Ship Tour Review (Voyages of Discovery)
- MSC Spendida Ship Tour Review (MSC Cruises)
- Magellan Ship Tour Review (Cruise & Maritime Voyages)
- Saga Pearl II Ship Tour Review (Saga Holidays)
- SUITE DREAMS: Saga Sapphire (Saga Holidays)
- Saga Sapphire Ship Tour Review (Saga Holidays)
- Balmoral Ship Tour Review (Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines)