Cruise & Maritime Voyages’ new flagship, Columbus, which debuts in June, will host the first ever vegan cruise.
The seven-night cruise to Norway on September 25, will offer a menu that’s 100% vegan, as well as themed-lectures, with several experts.
Guest speakers include:
- Wendy Turner Webster, Television presenter and animal rights campaigner
- Dr Michael Greger, New York Times bestselling author and internationally recognized speaker
- Melanie Joy, a Harvard-educated psychologist and author of the award winning ‘Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows’
- Julieanna Hever, the California-based Plant-Based Dietitian
A number of vegan-themed activities will also be hosted onboard Columbus, including ways to make vegan toothpaste, and cheese, as well as wellbeing classes, such as Yoga and Pilates.
Are you Vegan? We’d love to hear your thoughts on this story. Leave a comment below…
Latest posts by Jordan Bailey (see all)
- Construction Begins On Celebrity Edge - 21st June 2017
- Symphony of the Seas Could Be Delivered Ahead Of Schedule - 21st June 2017
- A Princess Cruise For £1!? - 20th June 2017